Traffic Fine Reductions
Can my Traffic Fines be reduced legally? Yes Sir! At Cathy’s, we can offer a 50% discount on infringements and courtesy letters (excluding enforcement orders). We follow the proper procedure to reduce your JMPD Traffic fines and attend to all fines received by individuals or companies efficiently.🡠 Back To Home
When do I need to apply for a traffic fine discount?
- When you receive an infringement
- When you receive a courtesy letter
- Most importantly, before the traffic fine becomes an enforcement
Not all traffic fine notifications reach individuals or companies in time, sometimes not at all, this is why it is suggested that motorists check outstanding fines regularly.
Receiving a Traffic fine is the consequence of a traffic violation by a motorist. It is advisable to check your traffic fines regularly and ensure payment of the traffic fine before it turns into enforcement orders, which cannot be reduced with any discounts. Enforcements become warrants, and thereafter it gets worse.
Most South Africans are already using online traffic fine platforms to check for outstanding infringements. Receiving your Traffic Fines online and paying for them is the simplest way of dealing with your traffic fines, but keep in mind that the procedure to get your traffic fines reduced takes a lot of paperwork. It also involves standing in a queue, which we can do for you.
Contact Cathy’s today to send you outstanding reports, assist you with payments, and discounts.
Act timeously and claim your discount!
Traffic Fine Reductions are done by Cathy’s in the following districts:
- Mogale City (Only at our Cathy’s Wilropark branch
How do I apply for Traffic Fine Reduction?
Step 1: Send a clear copy of your identity document or drivers license to Cathy’s at one of our branches
Step 2: Wait for your fine payment schedule & quotation
Step 3: On acceptance of your quotation, complete the forms needed below; Cathy’s will handle the rest
[Kindly note that fine schedules and quotations are only valid for 5 working days as the status of traffic fines changes weekly]
Forms needed for this service to be completed successfully:
- Cathy’s Special Power of Attorney
- Your Proof of Address
- If the utility bill is not in your name, the owner of the bill must make an affidavit declaring that you live at the address and the utility bill must be attached to the affidavit
- If you stay at an informal settlement, you must bring a letter with an official date stamp from the ward councillor confirming your address.
We hope to see you soon!
What does Traffic Fine Reduction cost?
- R150.00 For less than 15 traffic fines our Johannesburg Q4You fee
- R300.00 For less than 30 traffic fines Our Johannesburg Q4You fee
- R500.00 For 30 or more traffic fines Our Johannesburg Q4You fee
- Full-Service turnaround time: 14 days
License Disc Renewal Calculator
Lets help you calculate your license disk renewal fee, including any outstanding penalties!
For Calculator Help and Terms click here